Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction Technology ~ Best Fan I Have Ever Tried


My husband loves to have a fan blowing on him almost all the time, even in the winter. The problem is that in our small house the box fans he uses seem to always take up too much room and doesn't ever seem to be in the right place at the right height to do what he wants. Then you have to deal with propping them up on something and not only is the fan bulky and in the way, now the thing it is on becomes a problem! ***sigh***

When I was contacted to do a review of the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology I was thrilled. This fan is amazing and out does any fan we have ever owned, or even used!

Here is some good infor from Ozeri on the fan:
Featuring unrivalled technology, the new Ozeri 3x 44" Tower Fan defines the latest in stylistic innovation and digital décor with its visually stunning design, slim form factor and elegant glass base stand. At less than 3 inches thick, the 3x Tower fan is one of the world's thinnest fans and boasts 3 independently controllable fans with passive noise cancellation technology for remarkable airflow velocity at less than 50dB. The 3x Tower Fan's passive noise reduction technology utilizes the physics of blade curvature to generate mitigating sound waves that reduce blade noise and help isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself. The 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and the ultimate in customized airflow. It also features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation for timely relief on a sweltering summer day or for refreshing circulation all year long. The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan also features a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments with ease. All of the Fan's features, including programmable timer, easily controlled via the included extended-range remote or via the touch sensitive LED control panel. The 3x Tower fan features a dismountable design that only requires the hand assembly of fan base using an included large nut, with no tools required. Satisfaction guaranteed.


When I opened the fan I thought it was going to be bulkier than the picture I had seen and I was wrong. The actual fan itself is light weight. The base is sturdy and solid, which is important to me with a large rambunctious dog around!

This fan is amazing, and offers so many options. You can set it to the wind option, which powers on and off every few seconds so it is like the wind truly blowing on you. For the most part it is extremely quiet! On a higher setting it makes a nice hum, so its perfect as white noise in a room. You can set is so just the top fan blows, or just the bottom, which is perfect for getting the air right where you want it without a lot of bulky things to do so. And it oscillates! I love that!!


Being able to set the fan on one, two or three of the fans is wonderful. Laying in bed all you need is the top two since the lower one would be blocked by the bed. Although in our house it works to have all three going so our Newfoundland, Bender gets some air while he is sleeping on the floor next to our bed. I happen to love the breeze setting the most though, since it is not as strong as the fan blowing all the time.


The settings control is super easy to figure out and the options are amazing. There is a total of 9 different settings you can have the fan on. I know this is something my husband is going to love. He hasn't seen it yet, which has not been easy for me to keep from him. It's one of his Christmas presents. He will love the remote control that comes with it, so he can adjust it to any setting he chooses. I have a feeling he will be playing with all the settings for a while to find what he likes best.


Oh and I love the handle in the back that makes picking it up and moving it so easy, even for me!

This is one fan I am sure that any home would enjoy having. It has to be the best fan I have ever tried!

You can buy the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan HERE! This is one product I can say is worth every penny it costs!

Connect with Ozeri on their website and Facebook.

I received a sample of the product for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment