Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lemon Oil Really Is An All Purpose Oil!!


To be honest with you, I never thought of using Lemon Oil other than in cooking and furniture polish. When I learned about all the other uses I was surprised, but very interested.

I have not tried it for any of the health benefits except aromatherapy. I plan on learning more about it and giving it a shot. But for aromatherapy it is really amazing. Not being a big fan of lemon I was pleased to find out how refreshing a few drops of oil can be. It really does lighten your mood and the atmosphere in a room, although you need to be careful not to use too much. That can be overwhelming. It's not anything like the lemony smells in cleaners. It's just a bright, fresh citrus smell.


One thing I did find is that it works great to refresh the washing machine. Our machine is older and came with our home when we moved in. I have fought with the icky washer smell from the get-go. Adding some lemon oil has really made a difference! It has helped to not only smell better, but it seems to be keeping the odor from returning. I really appreciate that!!

One other thing I tried was with some of my jewelry and the copper on a few pots and pans. Works amazing there! I was surprised at how quick the copper looked so much better and clean, and how sparkly the jewelry became. Can't beat that and it took very little to do the job which is a money saver for me.

I can recommend this to you wholeheartedly! It would be wonderful for scenting handmade soaps and lotions!

I received a sample of the product for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment