Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lunchables Jr. Are a Big Hit!!

Performable
It's not often that you can find a snack that lots of kids will enjoy and is yummy and good for them! Lunchables Jr. is one of those snacks that fits it all.

My sweet friend Lisa helped me share the Lunchables Jr's that I got to sample from Crowdtap. All I can say is that the kids just loved them. Here's what my friend said about them:
They both really enjoyed them. Gary (Chase's Dad) wants to start getting them for Chase. They say ages 3+, but as long as he is watched closely, like always, he will be just fine eating them. They liked the variety and that they are good for small fingers! We usually have a problem getting Chase to sit down and eat. He eats on the run, but look at him just sitting there piling it in!
I personally love the idea. It's a complete snack all ready to go with controlled portions! They have 4 varieties: Ants On a Log, Blueberry Bonanza, Teddy Bear Picnic, and Very Berry Crunch. Teddy Bear Picnic and Very Berry Crunch come with Teddy Graham Crackers. Each pack comes with three compartments that have the snacks in them. Each of them also comes with real fruit. The Ants on a Log comes with SunMaid Raisins and the other three come with dried apples. A really good thing about them is they don't require refrigeration. That can come in really handy when you take off on a trip or a busy day and need a quick snack for little ones. It would be easy to keep a pack or two in the car just for that kind of thing.
I love the ease of use. The packs are so easy to open, even little fingers can handle it. 

Check out new Lunchables Jr. They are available at most major stores. I found them at our local WalMart for $1.97. And so far I have not heard of a kid who does not like them!!

I received free samples for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment