Sunday, September 9, 2012

Footminders Orthotics And Flat Feet!!!

One thing I was blessed with was having a good arch in both my feet. I never really gave it a lot of thought until my oldest son started having a lot of foot trouble, and I do mean a lot. He has very bad arches. In fact to look at his feet it almost seems like there are no natural arches, and, well, arches are very important. How important? Having a good arch helps keep pretty much everything up to your neck in line where it belongs. It aligns your lower body, which in turn makes your upper body much happier!!

This is where the hunt for how to help him comes in. For years we have tried all kinds of things. He would have temporary relief, but nothing really helped long term. As a result of his lack of good arches in his feet he has suffered from leg pain and lower back pain most of his life.

We recently received special orthotics, Footminders Orthotics. My son was a little hesitant to try them, but I was hopeful. He works a security job and has to walk rounds every hour for the company her works for. By the end of the night he walks almost a full 4 miles checking and re-checking the factory and offices. His back and feet would hurt bad each and every morning when he got home. No fun to watch him go through. So I asked him to try the Footminders Orthotics. So he did!

The first few nights weren't so great. He came home complaining that his feet felt weird and hurt in a new way. So I read up on them a little more and found out that was a normal reaction to having your feet in the proper position and with proper support. He kept trying. After 2 weeks of use and 6, 12 hour shifts and 2, 10 1/2 hours shifts he was glad he was using them. He was not complaining about his back hurting, his feet hurting, and he was in a better mood. I think if my back and feet hurt all the time it would affect my mood too.

I asked him how he felt about the orthotics and he was very honest with me. At first he hated them. But after about 4 days he said he was getting used to them. By the end of the trial time he said that he had gotten used to them and that they were working great! And he said if anyone had similar problems with their feet he highly recommended them! From him, that's very high praise.

Footminders Orthotics come in three different styles for adults, Comfort, Casual & Catwalk, and they also carry orthotics for children. Here's where you can read a lot more about what each kind is made specifically for: http://www.footminders.com/orthotic-insoles-orthodics-arch-supports.html  My son used the Comfort style. The neat thing is on each pair their are guidelines for making sure they fit perfectly in your shoes. That's really helpful.

The best thing about them, they work!! I am thrilled with the results my son had and so happy that his feet feel better than they have in a long time and that he is walking taller and feeling better! What more could a mom ask for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment