Thursday, March 22, 2012

Do You Love To Talk As Much As I Do???

I am admitting it. I love to talk. Living in a house full of men (even the dogs are guys!) leaves me with little wiggle room for talking. Guys just don't like to chat about everything and nothing. They tend to be straight to the point and that's it. So I am often looking for avenues to be able to chat freely! Well it's not actual 'talking', but I do get to chat about pretty much everything and anything on Crowdtap! I love it!!
What's Crowdtap?  It's a web site that hosts discussions about all kinds of topics. They ask questions and then you get to answer them and see what everyone else has said too. You also get to comment on others answers and share thought with each other. It's really nice to hear others views on things. Right now I am in a discussion about Spring Fashion. Other times it has been about candy, Christmas, different decorations, health matter, all kinds of things.

Here's what Crowtap's Platform is:
"Crowdtap is the Influencer Marketing platform, enabling leading brands to easily identify, activate and manage their influential consumers for real-time insights and powerful online and offline peer-to-peer marketing."

Basically what that means is that companies use what people say on Crowdtap to help develop their products and services.  Lots of times you can even test out products for them or even have a party in your home similar to a House party. it's a lot of fun. Oh and did I mention you earn things for yourself, like gift cards!! AND you also earn money for a charity. They have a great list of charities you can choose from and while you earn, your charity earns. How cool is that?!

So what are you waiting for? Come join today and have a chat with me a lots of other close friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment