Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Healthier Hair Healthier Planet

Unlike most of you I have a lot of hair. By a lot I mean about 3 feet of it! I've had long hair since I was 11 years old. It's something, well, pretty important to me. So taking care it is really important. Can you imagine 3 feet of hair NOT taken care of. Eeew!!

On and off I have used Pantene Hair Products, and with mixed results. Some worked okay, some didn't work at all. But recently I tried their Nature Fusion line and WOW! I just love how it makes my hair feel, smell, and how well I can manage it. For years I have struggled with my hair breaking and some split ends. But since I started using the Nature Fusion my hair has been stronger and feels amazing! No really, It has never been softer. My husband has always loved my hair. He jokes with me that cutting it is grounds for divorce. (remember he is only kidding!!) He has even noticed how much nicer my hair feels. That's really saying something.
Well Pantene has teamed up with Recyclebank. I love Recyclebank!! I was an earth friendly person long before it became big! Recycling and composting and reusing has always been a big part of my life. So I was thrilled to find out that Pantene and Recyclebank have teamed up. By taking part in simple activities on Recyclebank you can earn discounts and free products.

One of those activities that is new is by taking a pledge with Recyclebank and Pantene. Pantene's bottles (excluding the cap) are now made from 59% plant materials. How cool is that?! The pledge is really easy, you just have agree to learn more about how they make the bottles. That simple! No hoops, no bells, no whistles! And when you do take the pledge you earn 10 points in your Recyclebank account. Those points added with others you can earn on the site will add up quickly and you could score some pretty nifty things as well as learn new and fun ways to help our planet!!

So what are you waiting for. Go HERE to sign up for Recyclebank and then go HERE to take the pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment