Thursday, November 1, 2018

Need To Do Some Serious Pruning? Here's Some Help!

Gardening is a favorite pastime of mine, so I love it when I find a tool that helps me do what I love with more ease.


The GARTOL Anvil Lopper is perfect for that! I was seriously impressed when I got them. I remember using loppers when I grew up on the farm my family lived on. I hated using them. They had wooden handles that had bad grips and were hard to operate. I just didn't have the strength to use them well.


That's not the case with the GARTOL Anvil Lopper. This is a serious gardening tool! The size is great, you can use them to cut small to fairly good sized branches with ease. The handles are made with a specially designed ergonomic grip, made of a triangular iron thick tube, that is firm, durable and solid enough to withstand powerful forces. I love how well balanced they are. I remember some of my Dad's old ones that the blades were much heavier than the handles and it always felt like you were going to drop them after the cut was made. That does not happen with these! It is comfortable to hold, and it's easy to keep them even and level.


The blades are made of a high-carbon steel that will hold it's edge for a long time and will not rust, bend or dent. Love that! And boy, can the blades handle some good sized branches. We were able to use them on 2" green limbs easily. The lopper made it as easy as slicing bread. I was impressed and it took so little effort on my part. The lopper did all the work for me.


I liked the curve of the blades too. It makes it easy to keep them in place as you get ready to cut. The lopper is 29" long and has a compound action making the cut for you. Your arms and back are not going to tire easily using these!


If you are looking for a fantastic lopper for your heavy duty gardening, this is the pair! I highly recommend them to you!

You can buy the GARTOL 29" Anvil Lopper HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment