Monday, November 19, 2018

Keep Hydrated Using the ArtLife Half Gallon Water Bottle

Keeping hydrated is something that is very important in our house. My husband is a diabetic, and hydration is vital to his health, both internally and externally. So, I am always carrying drinks with us when we go places, but I don't like buying all those individual water bottles to use!


Having a good refillable water bottle is the answer for me. I like this new one we have from ArtLife Sports. It is a half gallon bottle that we can take with us pretty much anywhere and I can know we have some water along without relying on small water bottles or running out of a drink for my guy.

The bottle comes with a great wrist strap, making it easy to carry with you or to hang it up on a peg or chair back when camping or at the beach. I love that it is made from an FDA approved, BPA free plastic. It's safe for any beverage we choose to put in it.



The lid is super easy to take off and put on, with a big opening. You don't have to use a funnel to fill this bottle! The lid stays snug and secure, and has not dripped one bit! The smaller "snap" opening to drink from opens with just a flip and is not hard to open even with arthritic fingers. That's a big one in our house since both my husband and I have arthritis in our hands.


One thing I like is the really big handle on the side. It is so easy to get a tight grip on this big bottle when carrying it full. I don't have to think about it slipping out of my hand from condensation. By the way, it doubles nicely for a weight in your hands as you are walking because of that big handle!


The ArtLife Sports water bottle comes in 14 different colors (mine is Tritan Sky Blue) and two styles, so it would be handy for each person in your family to have their own color. This is a nice non-insulated water bottle, and it is  dishwasher safe.

You can purchase the ArtLife Sports water bottle HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment