Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Organizing Made Simple and Quick


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

I may have mentioned this once or twice (or more) before, but I really do like to be organized and have things all neat and tidy. I feel better when things are where they belong and there isn't a lot of clutter. Do I always achieve that.....NO! I wish I could say yes, but life happens and sometimes it can cause a mess, and stacks of paper, and crafts supplies that need to be put away, and laundry not folded, dishes to be washed, and.......

I think you get my point. My guys try to help, but I will admit, I can be a bit of an OCD person. Okay, yes, I am a bit of a control freak, but I am working on it.

Being a bit of a control freak, I love products that make life easier and neater. Storage containers of all sizes really make me smile. I love going down the isles in stores where all those nice plastic storage bins reside. They make me happy, like the small organizer I got just a few days ago.


The Lasten Plastic Jewelry Organizer is a really nice little container that is helping me with storing craft items.



The container is small, which makes it easy to move around and take with you wherever you may want to craft. It comes with small, removable dividers. You can have up to 36 spots to keep things in. I love how you can rearrange things to fit just what you need it to hold. It's clear plastic, making it really easy to see what is inside. The little inserts that make each little compartment come out and go back in with ease, so it can be used for all kinds of things, crafts, makeup, toys, collections, and more!


The lid closes tightly and has two locking snaps to hold it shut. When I first opened it, it was a little difficult. After using it for a while now, it is easier, yet still holds the lid securely. This is a great little container to help me coral my washi tape. I tried several other things in it, but love how it holds all my rolls of tape and I can see them easily.


I am one small step closer to be as organized as I would like to be. My husband says it is unrealistic for me to think I will ever be "As Organized" as I would like to be. A girl can dream though!

You can find the Lasten Plastic Jewelry Organizer HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment