Thursday, October 6, 2016

Quality And performance All In One Great Kitchen Tool

When was the last time you really thought about your spatula turner? Or have you ever really thought about it?

Well as a fanatic about kitchen tools and gadgets, I've thought about them probably more than I should, although not as much as the people who make them. I want something that is going to last a long time, work with all my pots and pans, work with all kinds of foods, and be easy to take care of.

I think I found one! No wait, I have!


Home Dejour has a really, really nice Spatula Turner that I have been quite impressed with. The handle and the turner part of it are made from silicone, and not just your average silicone. This spatula can handle things that are hot up to 600°! And if you forget that, it's printed on it. I wish everything silicone had the temperature limit printed on it. I don't always remember. Plus the silicone makes the grip on the handle comfortable to hols and not slippery.


The inside of the handle and going into the turner part is stainless steel. It is super sturdy and can handle pretty much anything you throw at it. The whole turner is hand washable or you can toss it into the dishwasher. The silicone is stain resistant and really nice and flexible. I love how you can push down on it in a pan and it gives well without worrying that it might break.


The turner is a good size too. It is a little longer than most and it will hold a sandwich really easily, as well as other larger sized foods like pancakes. For the most part, the length of the spatula is good. If I had to find one thing I didn't like about it, it would be that I would want the handle to be just a little longer.


This is not a cheap spatula, but you get what you pay for! I have always believed in getting good quality things so you don't have to buy them again for a long time! This is one of those things!

You can purchase the Home Dejour Spatula Turner HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment