Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How About A Collapsible Picnic Basket?

When was the last time you went on a picnic? I love going on them, and enjoy every aspect of them. There's something about being in the fresh air, enjoying the people you are with and the simple meal you share.

I am blessed to have my Mother's picnic basket and I love it! I can't tell how many years she used it. I remember being allowed to carry it as a child and feeling special. Well I have a new picnic basket (no, I am not getting rid of my Mother's), and this picnic basket is pretty nifty!


AspenBox has the Sprucebay Insulated Picnic Basket and the neatest thing about this basket is the fact that it collapses, making it easy to store when you aren't using it. Let's face it, picnic baskets can take up a lot of room in storage.


The picnic basket has an aluminum frame with soft grips on the handles, and is insulated so it will keep your foods inside nice and cold, or hot depending on what you take along with you. The basket is 17"x9"x9". It's a good size for taking along pretty much everything you need. When it is collapsed it is about 2" thick, so it won't take up a lot of room at all. This thing will hold up to 65 pounds of food & supplies! That's amazing and if you take that much food on a picnic you have enough to feed a small army!


The material is waterproof, so it is super easy to clean and keep clean. I like the grey and white chevron pattern of the material. It's distinctive and very much "in" right now. The lid has a nice zipper that goes around three sides of the basket making it easy to get to everything inside. There are small metal frame pieces to help hold the basket shape when you are using it and they fold down to collapse it.


I think this is a really nifty idea and I am pleasantly surprised at how much it holds. I think it is a great idea and will enjoy using it for a long time. Now to plan a picnic with my husband!

You can purchase the AspenBox Sprucebay Insulated Picnic Basket HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment