Monday, August 1, 2016

100% Organic Muslin Cotton Fitted Crib Sheets For Your Special Little One

My husband and I don't live near any family. In fact the closest relative is over 400 miles away. It's pretty hard sometimes being away from family, and to be honest, we're unfortunately not that close to most of them anyway. So over the years, we have adopted people to be our family. It has been so nice to have these special people in our lives and they are there for us and we for them.

Some of the people we have adopted are our son's friends. Those boys spent enough time around our house that they all started calling me Mom. I didn't mind that, in fact I still love it. Most of them are now married and having babies and those sweet little ones are now my adopted grand babies! I love and pray for them all! They are a joy to me. So when I got the news that there is a new one on the way, I was excited. This will make number 7, and I can hardly wait to spoil this little one with a few special things.


One of the things (shhh, don't tell mom and dad) I am planning on sending to this sweet little one is the YourEcoFamily 100% Organic Muslin Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet. To me, one of the most important things to put on or near your baby is as much organic and natural products that you can. That's one reason why I love YourEcoFamily products. They are made with 100% organic fabric and they are so soft and comfy. Unlike some organic muslin cotton that feels like rough cheesecloth, these fitted sheets are softer and when washed, become even softer.


The sheets have a lovely design on them. The ones I have has sweet little bees buzzing around on it. The base is white and the bees are colorful and gender neutral, which would work for a boy or girl. They also have a solid beige sheet and one with cute suns all over it.


One thing I really love about the sheet is the wide elastic band to help it stay put on the mattress. It has a lot of good stretch to it and is very easy to put on and take off. The sheets can be washed on gentle and then tumbled dry on low. It is not recommended to use bleach on these either.


The fitted crib sheets from YourEcoFamily would make a nice addition to any nursery and they are easy to take care of. I think they are perfect!

You can purchase the YourEcoFamily 100% Organic Muslin Cotton Fitted Crib Sheet HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment