Monday, April 11, 2016

Forest Charm Earring From Novica Offer Simple Elegance To Your Look

There are pieces of jewelry that I wear a lot, sometimes too much. But the pieces I do wear a lot are ones that I just love. This is one of those!


This is Forest Charm from Novica, and the earrings are just gorgeous. Believe me, the pictures do not do them justice. The earrings are made from .925 Sterling Silver and have Malachite stones mounted on them. The silver is beautifully made and shines like crazy. I just love the little details in the design.


The malachite is a beautiful green that has veins of different colors of green flowing through the stones. I really love how simple, yet elegant these stones are. They are the perfect color for me. I wear a lot of greens and these go with so many different outfits I have.


The beauty of the product and the details are not all that is significant from Novica. Their packaging is too. Each piece arrives in a special way to protect the piece or pieces of jewelry from getting damaged.


They arrive in a plastic bag. Inside that plastic bag is a cloth pouch. The kind of cloth varies by the region of the world that your particular piece was made in.


Inside the cloth pouch is another plastic bag and the little booklet that Novica sends with each item to tell you a little about it and the artisan who made it. Inside that plastic bag is one of the earrings in this particular case and another small plastic bag. Inside that plastic bag is the second earring.

Now why am I telling you this? Because if the company takes this much care to protect the jewelry and keep the pieces from rubbing and bumping together, you can imagine how much care they take in other things like their customer service and the work they do with the individual artisans from around the world.


I appreciate the details throughout the whole process of how these earring were made and how they were sent off to me. These would make a lovely gift for each lady in your life.

You can purchase the Novica Forest Charm Earrings HERE!

This reviewer received the product at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment