Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Skin I Remember Is Back ~ LOVE This

When you find something that works, you stick with it.

I've found something that works!


Valntia has a new product out that I am completely sold on and will keep using as long as they make it and I am alive. It is clear Lift Revitalizing Serum and it does everything it says it will.

According to Valentia this Revitalizing Serum Will:
- Renew texture & tone
- Deeply moisturize
- Minimize fine lines
- Increase elasticity
- Brighten & correct


I have noticed a significant difference in the fine lines on my face, the elasticity and the brightness of my skin. I't tell you I am shocked at how well the skin around my eyes looks. Seriously, look at the picture. For a 56 year old woman, there are few to no lines. That's me, no makeup, just a clean face and the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum! Can I just say WOW!

The ingredients in the serum are natural ingredients and have very specific jobs to do.
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity.


My face feels fresh and new. The elasticity is so much better than it has been for a long time. My skin feels like it did when I was in my 30's or younger. Where I have noticed the biggest difference is around my eyes, on my forehead, and at my jaw line. Lines and saggy skin are not as noticeable and feel & look firmer.

The brightness of my skin is some different too, although not as much as the elasticity and fine lines. I almost like the way my skin looks without makeup now. It reminds me of how my skin used to be peaches and cream, but not quite there. But I will take what I got and be very happy about it! I don't have to use as much foundation now and my skin looks great with and without it.

I HIGHLY recommend this serum to you and encourage you to give it a try. With a lifetime guarantee, you can't lose!

You can purchase Valentia Lift Revitalizing Serum HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment