Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Best Silicone Muffin Pan Lisa Has Tried



I asked Lisa to do a fun review for me. Here's what she had to say!


I have tried several different brands of silicone muffin pans in the past, and honestly trying another didn't sound too appealing to me because of the awful results I got from those.


This one works great and I'm glad I gave it another try! Not only does this BrilliantChef Premium 12 Cup Silicone Pan bake perfect muffins and cupcakes, but it easy to use, easy to clean, and comes with some extra goodies in a complete 4 piece bundle. The set includes a 12 cup silicone muffin pan, silicone spatula, silicone pastry brush, and 50 cute printed paper muffin cups.


The muffin pan is 100% high quality non-stick food grade silicone, non-toxic, FDA approved and BPA free. It is also heat resistant up to 450°, dishwasher, oven, freezer, and microwave safe. My cupcakes baked evenly and tasted great too! Oh one little tip. I recommend placing a silicone pan on a flat cookie sheet or pizza pan to help keep it stable in the oven.


I love the spatula and pastry brush that comes in the set. Having utensils that are heat resistant is really nice. There are so many uses for this set. It would make a nice addition to a friends kitchen or keep it for yourself like I did!

You can purchase the BrilliantChef Premium 12 Cup Silicone Pan HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment