Sunday, February 21, 2016

Beauty That Helps People In Need

There is something about wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry that makes you feel special and dressed up.

I get to experience that every time I wear this pair of earrings!


Sitara Collections has created a beautiful pair of earrings that I wear probably more than I should, but I love them! The earrings are gold plated .925 sterling silver with Aqua Chalcedony stones. The stones are about ½" square surrounded by gold. The blue of the stones is amazing. You can almost get lost in the color. It is a relaxing and mesmerizing color, like beautiful tropical waters.


I have worn these now with dressy outfits, jeans and a sweater and in between, and they look fabulous with each outfit. I've also noticed that the blue intensifies and can get deeper in color depending on what you wear with them. I've also received some very nice compliments on how beautiful they are too. That's a very nice thing to experience.


But one thing I really like about these earrings and the Sitara Collection is their commitment to practice fair trade and their promise to donate a portion of their sales to furthering the education of children in India. I really appreciate companies who work hard to build their business, but don't forget the communities they work with and in. They give to and build up those around them. You can read more about it and see some of their other products HERE!


One thing I learned about Chalcedony is that is is the stone of compassion and good will. I can see that in the color of these stones in my earrings. Like I said, they are calming and comforting to look at. My pictures do not do the color as much justice as they should have. They are so much prettier in person.


I love these earrings. They come in a gift box with a small velvet bag all ready to give as a gift. I am very sure that any woman in your life will love them!

You can purchase a pair of the Sitara Collection Aqua Chalcedony Dangle Earrings HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment