Monday, February 29, 2016

A Gift For Your Little One That You Both Will Love

One thing I would like more than anything is grand kids, well my own that is. I have lots of adopted grand kids, all my son's friends who are having babies. I adopt those little ones and just think the world of them and spoil them if I can.

Baby Car Seat Covers for Girls and Boys, Infant Canopy WITH Window-Flap System AND Bag

Well one new little guy is on the way. I'm excited because he is the first for this sweet couple who our whole family just loves. So I was glad to be able to get this Baby Car Seat Cover from Mama Dada Baby, which by the way, is a cute name for a company, to share with them.


The car seat cover is made from 100% cotton on the outside and 100% polyester soft fur-like material on the inside. Believe me, the inside of this car seat carrier is so soft! It will be super cozy and comfy for baby to sleep next to. The pattern in a really nice chevron in white and grey, which would work for a boy or a girl and is very popular right now. It is machine washable, always a good thing, and fine to go in the dryer.

I love the window on the cover too. It has 8 snaps to hold it in place and they snap quietly. No noise and no Velcro sound taking the flap on and off. You can unsnap as many or as few as you like to keep an eye on your little one, or to cover them to protect them from the elements and people trying to peak in. I was surprised at how easy the snaps work.


There are two Velcro straps that hook up over the carrying handle and the bottom has a nice strong elastic that keeps it from flapping around. I was happy with how well it stayed securely in place.


Over all, this is one of the nicest car seat covers I have seen. It fits a variety of seat brands and stays put really well. The window opens a little to a lot to make sure that baby has a good air flow, but still stays warm and cozy, and you can keep an eye on them easily! This would be great for your personal use or as a gift like I am using it for.

You can purchase the Mama Dada Baby Car Seat Cover HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment