Friday, January 15, 2016

My Skin Feels Youthful And Refreshed With This Cream

I love trying out skin creams and moisturizers. It's good to experiment and find what works and what doesn't.


One cream I recently tried is Anaiti Advanced Moisturizer Cream. This is part of a whole skin care regime that Anaiti has, and so far I really like it!


The cream is made specifically for you face and works best around your eyes, but it works beautifully all over. I have been using it on my face, neck, decollete, and the backs of my hands. All of those places I have trouble with dryness and lines, and yes, a little sagging. The cream is light and silky. I love the way it feels going on. It is so smooth feeling, and silky on my skin.


I have noticed that it does no take a lot of the cream to work well. I lightly massage it into my skin and I can see, almost immediately a difference. My skin looks refreshed and moisturized. It looks smooth and soft and better yet, it feels soft! I love the way it absorbs into my skin easily and lasts. Some moisturizers I feel like I need to use several times a day instead of just in the morning and at night. With the Anaiti, I don't. By the time I have gone through my whole day, my skin still feels soft and smooth. I've also noticed that areas along my jaw line do not feel or look quite as saggy as they did before. That's a very good thing!

I really like this moisturizing cream and will be using it for a long time!

You can purchase the Anaiti Advanced Moisturizer Cream HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment