The scrub, first of all, has a really nice fragrance to it. It reminds me of a light scented men's cologne. It's masculine, but the scent does not linger long after washing your face. My son liked that part a lot since it did not smell like other scrubs I have given him that have a fruity or flowery smell to them.
Here are the key ingredients in the scrub:
- Coconut Oil: Absorbs easily into the skin without being greasy white working to establish the skins natural antimicrobial barrier, leaving smooth nourished skin.
- MSM: An organic compound that penetrates deeply into the skin providing intense hydration and softening acne scars.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Moisturizes the skin, provides relief to irritated skin, and cleans out pores.
- Safflower Oil: Removes dirt and oil from the skin, reducing the risk of clogged pores and breakouts. - Witch Hazel: A world recognized skin cleaner and toner, for clearer skin.
The best thing is how it makes your skin feel after washing. My son was impressed with it. His face had been affected by the cold air after being outside a lot, and he said it felt dry and slightly irritated. After using the scrub he felt like his face was softer and certainly no longer irritated, and it was clean and looked good.
This Exfoliating Scrub:
- Removes dead skin cells
- Draws out excess dirt & oil
- Deep cleans pores
- Helps prevent shaving irritation
- Rejuvenates skin texture
I know I am sold on it if my son likes it. He can be picky and just getting him to use something to help keep his skin looking and feeling nice is a big deal to me. Now if I can only get my husband to use it!
You can purchase Valentia Exfoliating Scrub For Men HERE!
This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.