Saturday, January 2, 2016

Looking For Something To Help You Sleep?

One thing many of us suffer from is lack of sleep, whether occasional or insomnia. It's no fun and I know personally. I go through bouts of insomnia and struggle with getting a good night's rest a lot.

I have tried all kinds of things, except prescription products. Most I have tried have helped me get to sleep, but I have side effects from them. I often have horrible dreams when I take things to help me sleep, the kind that are hard to shake off when you wake up. You probably know what I mean.

The other thing that always happens is I have a hard time getting going in the morning. I can't seem to shake off the effects of the sleep aid. I drag for several hours trying to function and get things done. I've even cut back the dosage of sleep aids to help me not be as draggy in the morning, but I still am. No fun at all!


But I have found one thing that helps me better than any other sleep aid I have tried, Nutrabear Melatonin Gummies for Adults & Kids. I can not tell you how happy I have been with this stuff. It has made a nice difference for me in helping me get some good sleep.

The gummies are really nice. The dosage is 1-2 gummies, each gummy having 2500 mcg of melatonin in them. so the total normal dosage is 5000 mcg. The gummies have a really nice light strawberry flavor that is not super sweet, just enough to be enjoyable. I like them a lot and will admit that they taste good enough that I would recommend if you have them in the house with children, keep them well out of reach to avoid any serious problems! They could easily be considered candy by kids.


I found taking these that I fall asleep fairly easy. It takes about 30 minutes for them to take effect, and it is nice and relaxing. I doze off and sleep soundly for the night.

So far I have not had the horrible dreams as I have with other sleep aids. But then not all other sleep aids gave me bad dreams, just some. I do only take one gummy though. Two is too many for me. The big test for me was how I felt in the morning. I am happy to say, that other than the first 10-15 minutes after getting up, I have not had that walking around in a fog kind of feeling as I have had with other similar products. I have felt like I could get going and have a normal day. Can't even begin to tell you how nice of a change that is. I have slept well and was able to get going! That's a win-win to me!

I think these are fantastic and would recommend them to you. If you are considering them for children, I suggest you speak to your doctor first to make sure of the dosage. Nice thing is that each gummy could be cut in half for an even smaller dosage.

You can purchase Nutrabear Melatonin Gummies for Adults & Kids HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment