Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Mask I Can Get Behind

Skincare is something I have to admit, I have never been very faithful about doing until the last 5-6 years. I was a "washcloth and moisturizer" girl for a long time. But I have tired a lot of skincare products over the years and since I have started being more meticulous about my skin, masks are something I just love!


Valentia has a nice Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask that I have been trying out. I found that this is not like other clay masks I have used. It is much kinder and less harsh to my skin and it smells really nice.

You apply the mask to you face generously, avoiding the eye area. You should leave it on for about 15- 20 minutes, or until it dries. Obviously, the more you use, the longer it takes to dry. You'll feel it working. There is a very slight tingling sensation on your face, but it feels good, not painful at all.

This Antioxidant Rich Clay Mask Will:
- Draw out skin impurites
- Improve skin tone
- Reduce pore size
- Firm & strengthen the skin
- Leave skin feeling smoother


The clay has small micro beads in it that move around on your face as you apply the mask. Those micro beads, that are actually made of fibers that break down, help remove the dead skin from you face as you remove the mask. I was impressed with how nice it felt doing that. When it all comes off using a wash cloth and warm water, your skin feels baby soft and super smooth. After several uses, you will see the size of your pores reduce, which helps the overall health of your skin. Plus it does not strip the moisture from your skin, although I do always follow with a moisturizer.

I love all the ingredients in this product and each one has a specific purpose. Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results for your skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skin's surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.


This is a skin care product I can get behind and use on a regular basis. I love how masks help my skin feel so much more youthful, and at 56, that's a very good thing. This is one mask I think you will like for sure!

You can purchase Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment