Monday, December 28, 2015

Start The New Year Out With A Good Cleansing! You'll Be Glad You Did!

Getting healthy is something I have been trying to do for a while now, and that includes trying to lose weight. But having a thyroid condition it has been hard. So every now and then I like to use something to help me detox my body and give my metabolism a good kick start. The Justified Laboratories Colon Detox Total Body Cleanse really helped me get back on track!


I was impressed with how easy it is to use. You take 1-2 tablets a day with a full glass of water. It starts working pretty much from day one and I like that. You don't have to wait for several days for it to start doing it's thing. I was very impressed with how it helped to really cleanse my system but did not cause and abdominal pain or discomfort. I have tired other cleanses that have done that. It was also nice that it did not hit my system in a way that I felt like I had to live in the bathroom. Have had that in the past too. That's because the Colon Detox does not contain stimulants. BIG bonus to me and grateful for it. Yes you are going to be in there more than normal, it is a cleanse, but I did not have that urgent feeling like I have had with other cleanses.


I noticed a nice increase in the amount of energy I had each day. It wasn't a huge boost, but enough that I felt good and wanted to accomplish more and felt like I really could. With the holidays and company coming over, that was nice. I was able to accomplish all I needed to without feeling exhausted by the end of the day even with going back and forth to the bathroom more.


It does help with loosing some weight as you get going. Over the time I have been taking it, I have lost about 5 pounds and still counting. Hopefully it will be the boost I need to keep going and help me stay on track as I struggle with this thyroid mess.

I would recommend that if you have some health conditions to check with your doctor before you do a cleanse like this. It could interfere with some medications and diets. But for most of us, a good cleanse is something you should do each year and the Colon Detox is by far one of the best I have tried!

You can purchase your own Justified Laboratories Colon Detox Total Body Cleanse HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment