Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Must-Have Tool In My Kitchen

In every kitchen, there are things that I would consider essential to have. Most of us would think of measuring cups and spoons, rolling pin, and such. But one tool I always have considered essential is a simple tool often overlooked.


Sunsella was kind enough to send me this tool to test out. It's their Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper & Chopper. Yes, I already had one, but I enjoy finding tools that are even better or as good as the ones I already have. This scraper/chopper is a very nice tool!

The whole thing measures 6" x 4 ½" in size. The blade is made of a quality stainless steel that will resist rust and hold up over a long period of time. It is a substantial piece and heavy to deal with a lot of work, but not too much so to make it uncomfortable to use. An old scraper/chopper I had would bend and give when I used it. This one does not by any means! It's quality!


The handle is very comfortable. I like the way it feels when I grip it. On one end there are indents on both sides for your thumb to sit in. I like how they put the indents on both sides so it can be used by right or left handed people easily and comfortably.


The edge of the blade is not sharp like a knife, but it does help cut through doughs, some breads and foods easily and neatly. No sawing or wiggling to get the blade through. I love how the edge of the blade has a ruler so you can know exactly how much you are cutting off. That is a time saver to me and very much appreciated! The corners of the blade are slightly rounded too so it will not cut into your cutting board.

When I have used it to scrape things up and scoop with, it has handled a good amount. Cleaning up dough off my counter is very easy using this. This scraper/chopper is a quality item and one I think every kitchen should have!

You can purchase your own Sunsella Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper & Chopper HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment