Saturday, November 28, 2015

Silicone Lids That Fit Almost Everything

How many times do you have oddball sized containers or foods that you need to protect and cover? You grab plastic wrap or foil, and of course it does not stay on and the food is not really protected. Happens to all of us a lot!


This set of Silicone Stretch N' Seal Lids from ModFamily is jut what you need. I love these things!!


There are 6 lids in the set and they can cover bowls, pans, cans, food (like a grapefruit half), cups, glasses, and more up to 11" wide! I was honestly surprised at how many thing they can fit and fit well. Each lid can stretch up to one and a half times it's original size, making it possible to keep foods and beverages fresh and covered to prevent spills.

Since the lids are silicone, they can go from the freezer to the refrigerator to the lunch box without a problem. They are great to use to cover things up when you are in the car and want to carry along a dish to a party, a snack, or your lunch to work or school. The lids stay snug and keep foods from spilling. So far, liquids I have covered up have not leaked either, although I am not sure if they are supposed to be liquid spill-proof. They do say that they are water-proof, meaning they will keep liquids from getting in something, so....


The silicone is super strong. It is thick silicone and won't tear, and they stretch like crazy. I love the variety of sizes. I know there is a lid to cover pretty much everything I need covering and the good thing is I don't have to look all over in my cupboards or drawers for THE lid that fits a particular container. When storing the lids, they take up little room, and since each lids stretches so much I know if I have several bowls the same size I will have several lids that will work for them.

I like that the lids are clear, so you can see exactly what is inside a container without having to take the lid off. No surprises! They can be hand washed with your other dishes, or can go in the dishwasher on the top rack. Love that!

Now here is something I know you will like from the company:
Since the effectiveness of STRETCH N' SEAL lids cannot be beaten in the marketplace, we offer a free replacement FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT!

You can't beat that kind of a guarantee! I highly recommend these to you!

You can purchase your own ModFamily Silicone Stretch N' Seal Lids HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment