Monday, November 2, 2015

A Quality, Professional Grade Exercise Ball ~ Love It

I'll admit it! I am not the best when it comes to keeping up with exercise. I have always had trouble finding the one or two things that really help me and I can stick with. But I am working on it.


One thing I recently tried out was the Live Infinitely Exercise Ball. This thing is really neat! I have the 55cm size, but it also comes in 65cm, 75cm, and 85 cm, so you can choose what will work for you the best. It is made of a professional grade PVC and is anti-burst tested, although you should keep it away from pets with sharp claws. They say it will not burst though even with a 2cm cut in it.


It comes with everything you need to get started, the ball, a hand pump, air plugs, air valve remover tool and instructions. The hand pump that is included is easy to use. It does take a while to get the ball completely inflated (my hands got tired pumping it up, but no big deal). It did take a bit for the PVC to stretch out completely and for the ball to get full-sized as air went in, but we just added more air and it is perfect now. Once it is inflated, it stays inflated. We have not seen it go down at all since we got it inflated and we have used it a lot. The company says it can support 2200 pounds, and I am inclined to believe them..


We really like the ridges on the ball. They help keep it in place even on our carpet and vinyl floors. It does not slide around or move much while using it, although using it on an exercise mat is preferable. This to me is really important for safety reasons! It is very comfortable to use and I love that they send along some exercise guides to get you started. They are easy to follow and most of them are fun. I'll admit I do not like them all.

This is one piece of exercise equipment that I can get into using and more faithfully than others I have tried. I can highly recommend it to you, but sorry, you are not going to get pictures of me using it, at least not yet!

You can purchase your own Live Infinitely Exercise Ball in Grey or Pink HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment