Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wake Up Your Mouth and Your Food With Hot Arusha Healthy & Spicy


We were sent a nifty bottle of Hot Arusha Healthy & Spicy Chipotle Hot Sauce to try out. Now I'll admit I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to hot and spicy foods, but my guys love them! So I asked my husband to tell us what he though about the sauce!


Here's what he said:
There are many kinds of hot sauce, so reviews are of questionable value. Some people want sauce that is thick, which usually includes stabilizer; others will accept runny or watery sauce if it means no ingredients like guar gum. There's the heat factor, of course, and preferences for sweetness and other flavors. 
This hot sauce includes xanthan gum, which keeps it thick, not watery, and does not give a bad mouthfeel. Necessary liquid is provided by lemon juice and vinegar. The vinegar does not dominate the flavor. 
The fact that Hot Arusha's sauce is all natural with no gluten or refined sugar should be noted. 
There is a good level of heat in this sauce, produced by a blend of chipotle and habanero peppers but it does not build up on the palate as one eats. It does not overwhelm the slight sweetness which gives this hot sauce its distinctive flavor. 
When I looked at the list of ingredients, I was skeptical. I wondered if the Canadians who formulated this product knew what they were doing – it includes carrot, and passion fruit juice! Despite my misgivings, I found the result rather good. 
Personally, I prefer less sweetness in my hot sauce, but this will make a nice change of pace. For those who prefer a thick, slightly sweet hot sauce with heat that does not overwhelm, this could easily become your favorite.

He's looking forward to trying it out on more foods. The Chipotle  Hot Sauce is one of 8 fantastic products that you can learn about on Hot Arusha's website. If you sign up for their newsletter, they will send you some fantastic recipes using their sauces and they look and sound yummy!!


You can purchase you own bottle of Hot Arusha's Healthy & Spicy Chipotle Hot Sauce  and any of their other products HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment