Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Lovely Small Sewing Kit

One simple product that I like to keep with me all the time is a sewing kit. You simply do not know when you might need one and I am often surprised at the ways I have been able to use the contents of one over the years.


One of the nicest small sewing kits I have had is from Sir Stitch Products. It really is a very good small sewing kit that will last you quite a while and contains pretty much everything you might need to do simple repairs and even a few complicated ones.


Here is everything that is in the case:
- (10) Needles in a holder case
- (2) Easy Threaders
- (12) Spools of Assorted Thread in Popular Colors
- (1) Measuring Tape 25 inches or 65 cm long
- (1) Thimble
- (1) Seam Ripper with cover
- (1) Scissors
- (18) Straight Pins in a holder case
- (4) Large Safety Pins
- (4) Small Safety Pins
- (4) Small Shirt Buttons
- (2) Large Shirt Buttons
- (1) Fabric Pencil
- (1) Compact CD size zipper case to keep your sewing supplies safe

That's a lot of stuff in one small container, and like I said, it pretty much will cover every need when you have a repair to do or you are in a hurry. A few things are not always in a sewing kit, like the pencil and the number of straight pins. Most sewing kits only have three or four of them, which helps, but certainly not enough sometimes. Having a few more really does help and the heads of the pins are good sized too!


The case is small and light weight, so it does not add a lot to a purse, briefcase or a piece of luggage. I also like to keep one in our car so my guys have one with them all the time. This really would be a great little kit to give as a gift to pretty much anyone, like a college kid, one for a friends office drawer, or as a stocking stuffer this Christmas!

It's a great little kit that you can purchase HERE!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1d277b4761b79df30a4287582f61c729

No comments:

Post a Comment