Thursday, August 6, 2015

This Is The Best Eye Cream I Have Ever Used

I think we all know that as we age our skin starts to change a lot. It gets drier, wrinkle start to appear, things that were firm are much less firm. It's part of life and none of us can avoid it.

But we can slow it down a bit!


I have been trying out goPURE Natural Eye Cream for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Bags & Wrinkles for a few weeks now and I can say that things have changed on my face. Now I won't say it is a miracle cream, but it is coming close!

The eye cream is simple to apply each morning and night. It takes only a small amount to use and it feels lovely on my skin. It absorbs quickly and does not leave my skin feeling goopy or sticky like some creams do. I also enjoy the slight fragrance it has. It reminds me a little of cucumber water. I like that!

The cream contains the following:  Matrixyl 3000 (proven to makes eyes look 2 years younger by using for 1 month),  Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and a Proprietary Peptide Complex. Every one of those things is good for your skin and will help keep it looking younger and fresh, combined, they do an amazing job!


I have never really had trouble with dark circles under my eyes, but I do have some trouble with puffiness, especially my eye lids. Since using this cream I have not had as much puffiness anywhere around my eyes, even when I have been very tired. I have especially noticed a change in the look of my eye lids. They don't sag near as much as they used to. And at the age of 55 I do not have crow's feet! That's amazing!

One thing I appreciate is the companies guarantee. If I am not happy and my eyes do not look 10 years younger after using the product for 2 months, they will refund anyone who has purchased it. That's amazing to me!  It shows me that they really stand behind their product 100%!

I can highly recommend this to you!

You can purchase your own goPURE natural Eye Cream HERE!

You can connect with goPURE on Facebook.

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment