Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stress Reduction, Smooth, Soft Skin, and Relief From Aches and Pains All In One Bag

It's been a long day. Pretty much anything that could go wrong did. You are stressed out and have so much to do before you can rest, and you don't know where to start. You drag yourself through the rest of your day, but your mind and body just can't unwind.

So what do you do?


The best thing you can do is to relax, and the best way to do that is with a hot bath using Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts.

I think most of us know taking a hot bath is a great way to unwind and relax, but when you add Dead Sea Bath Salts to the water it can make the difference go from a nice hot bath to an amazing hot bath!


Adovia has made their bath salts to be extra fine, so they dissolve quickly. I don't have to wait and wait for the salts to dissolve before I climb in the tub. Just a few scoops is enough to help me feel amazing while I soak. Of course the amount will depend on the size of your tub, but it does not take long to be able to figure out how much.

What really sets Adovia apart from other salts is what the salt brings with it. Dead Sea salt has a higher mineral concentration than just plain epsom salt. The high concentration of 26 essential minerals helps my skin in a number of ways, and not just for relaxation. The salt can help with aches and pains, as well as some skin conditions, like arthritis symptoms, psoriasis, and eczema. It also helps to exfoliate and soften skin. It feels wonderful and soothing! I love using it with my facial cleanser to help exfoliate my skin as I clean. My skin feels as soft as a babies bottom when I do!


I like that the salt does not come with any extra additives or fragrance. It's just salt! That's it! I have added some lavender oil to a little for an extra boost of relaxation, but I prefer the salt just by itself. Some of the aches from my arthritis are lessened considerably for a few days after a good soak!

The more I learn about the salt from the Dead Sea, the more I wish I lived near it. The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are very helpful and really do make a relaxing hot bath amazing!

You can purchase the Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment