Friday, August 14, 2015

The First Product To Really Help My Poor Scalp

One of the odd side effects of having a thyroid condition is thinning hair. believe me, this is not something that anyone wants to deal with, especially a woman who had hair that is three feet long!! Another side effect is a scalp condition that causes dryness, itching and just feeling uncomfortable.

I've tried all kinds of things and some would give me relief and lessen the problems for a short time, although none have slowed the thinning much. Relief for a short time is nice, but I want better results than that. Plus I really don't want my hair to keep thinning!!


I was sent a bottle of DR Regenepure Shampoo to try out and I can say that I have been happy to do so!

The first thing I want to say is that it talks about how it stimulates hair growth and slows down hair loss. I can't say that it has made a huge difference there, but it has mad a small difference. I have not seen as many hairs falling out as before and I have noticed that the back lower part of my head has a lot more small wispy hairs than it used to. This gives me some hope that in time I will see more results!

Where I have seen a big difference is in my scalp. The longer I use it, the less I have to deal with the dryness and the itch of my scalp condition. In fact, withing just a few uses I saw a difference and I can't say what a relief this has been for me! Like I said, I have tried all kinds of thing before now and have seen little to no results from them. This is the first time the results have worked well and continued to work well! The condition is not completely gone, but then there has to be a lot of healing and it will take some time.

I love the smell of the shampoo too! It is refreshing and minty! I also love that it does not hurt my scalp. You need to leave the shampoo on your scalp for about 5 minutes to really let it work and as it sits there it is not irritating at all. Some products I have tried have felt like a burning sensation, which made me wonder how helpful it was. This tingled a tiny bit the first few times using it, but now it just feels refreshing!

Here are a few facts about the shampoo:
~ Sulfate and paraben free
~ Contains 1% ketonconazole - the only clinical proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo and it is a powerful anti-fungal which defeats dandruff in its tracks
~ Contains aloe vera which helps stop inflammation.
~ Contains emu oil and jojobo oil that help to moisturize & ease the dry scalp can be caused by ketoconazole


I think the only thing I have seen with this shampoo that I don't like is it tends to dry my hair out a little. I can deal with that if my scalp feels better and my hair is tinning less!

You can purchase your own DR Regenepure Shampoo HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment