Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Wonderful Surprise Kitchen Appliance I Just Love

If you haven't noticed I have a tendency of loving all kinds of nifty kitchen gadgets and appliances. It's just fun trying them out and seeing what works and what does not. Finding things that make my life easier in the kitchen is priceless in my book!


Kuuk has some pretty nifty things that don't cost an arm or a leg and help with lots of jobs in the kitchen. One of them is the Hand Powered Food Processor. Now I will admit, when I first saw it I thought it was not going to be able to do a whole lot.

I was wrong!

This is the neatest little thing. No it is not the same as an electric food processor. It can not mix as fast or as much, but it is convenient when you want to be quiet (electric ones are noisy), when you need to mix only a few things, or when you are out camping to save space.

The food processor can do four different things, chop. mix/blend, dry and separate eggs. It's super easy to operate and it would be a wonderful way to get some of your kids involved in helping in the kitchen!


The base has 4 suction cups that really hold it steady on the counter. Seriously, this thing holds it very secure and when you are done you have to pry it up to move it!


The handle detaches for easy storing and cleaning and the lid has a nifty opening that has a small attachment that can be used to separate eggs or you can take that off and use it as an opening to pour ingredients in. I really like that because you don't have to mess with a lot to add something more.



The inserts are a basket for spinning veggies dry, a blade attachment that comes with a very nice cover to protect it and your fingers, and a mixing paddle. I was pleasantly surprised at how well each of them works. Now the blade does not work as well as an electric one, simply because I can't crank it as fast as electricity can, but it chops really well making a small job quick! Oh and it is VERY sharp, which makes the job easier! With just a few turns you have large cut pieces and a few more smaller ones. It's very easy to crank and anyone, even me with arthritis can hold on to the handle easily. Kids would certainly be able to operate this, with supervision of course.


The main bowl and base detaches from each other so you can mix things and take the bowl off to serve from or to empty and clean. I would suggest hand washing all the parts myself, but all of the pieces are made with a quality food grade plastic and are sturdy, so they can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher.

I can honestly say I was very surprised at how well this worked and I will be using this often now. It's much easier to pull out, not as bulky, and much quieter! It gets the job done fast and well!

You can purchase your own Kuuk Hand Powered Food Processor HERE! (Sorry not available at this time!)

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment