Monday, August 10, 2015

A Sleek, Simply Designed, Good Notebook

I'm a paper freak. I wholeheartedly admit I love paper. I love the feel of it, the sound of crinkly paper, the look, the textures, and more. It's one of those odd things about me that a lot of people don't know.

I also love earthy-looking notebooks and carry one with me all the time. I learned a long time ago to always have a notebook and pen with me wherever I go. You never know when you need to write down something important, have to leave a note, etc... Ans if the notebook is sleek, good looking and functional, all the better!


Well I was introduced to Northbooks and their fabulous 5x8 notebook! I really like this little notebook!


Here is a little about them:
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand. I appreciate products made in the USA!
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, in the color neutral. I love the neutral color. It is not stark white and much easier to use in the sunshine. The cover is soft and mine arrived with a small crease in it and through to many of the pages, but it is still very nice!
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US. I love a company that keeps things simple and safer for the environment!
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making. The size of the notebook is perfect for tucking in my purse or keeping in the car. With the lines not being teeny tiny, even my husband who has vision (and bad vision) in only one eye can see well enough to write in it as well as see what is written on the page.
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages. I have found that even my gel pens do not bleed through the pages, which is fabulous since I do doodle a lot in my notebooks!

The notebooks are put together very well. Mine has held up with repeated shoving in to my purse, taking out, opening flat and more. None of the pages have even come close to being loose. It's flexible, yet sturdy!

If you need a good, yet small notebook that can be tucked into lots of places, does not weigh a lot and can still hold a lot of info, this is what you need! The notebook is really nice and I plan on getting more of them!

You can purchase your own Northbooks Ruled 5x8 Notebook HERE! it comes in single, 2 pack, 3 pack and 5 pack.

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment