Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Enjoying Tea In All Its Glory

One of my favorite ways to relax, especially when I don't feel well, is to drink tea. To me it is extremely comforting as well as relaxing. But finding really good tea and in a variety of flavors can lead you on a goose chase. There are so many different companies and tons of flavors. It's not easy!


One company I recently learned about is EnjoyingTea.com. I was very pleasant surprised at the sample pack I received and have been enjoying it.


The pack of tea arrives in a lovely box with 6 tins of tea ranging from 0.5 oz to 1.25 oz. (depends on leaf size of tea). Opening each small tin was like opening a little treasure box. Each one had a distinct aroma that was enticing and refreshing. It was hard to choose which tea to start with. I had the following teas:


~ Jasmine Green Tea
~ Keemun Black Tea
~ Roasted Mate Chai
~ Vanilla Roobios
~ Orange Slimming Oolong Tea
~ Earl Grey Black Tea

I started with the traditional Earl Grey. It was lovely and reminded me of having tea with my grandmother way back when I was little. I love having tea with her.


As I moved through each tea I discovered something about each one I liked even the green tea, which I am normally not very fond of. I enjoyed two more than the others, Vanilla Roobios and Roasted Mate Chai. Both were full of such wonderful flavor and aroma! I enjoyed them completely and am hoping to get some more of both soon!

Scrolling through EanjoyingTea.com's site was so much fun. They have a huge variety of teas from many, many countries and in a variety of pack sizing. If you are a tea drinker, you will enjoy reading about all the teas. if you know a tea drinker, you are sure to find some that they would enjoy as a gift. They have fantastic variety samplers. There is something there to entice and please any tea drinker!

I love all the extras they offer too. They have tea sets, teaware, tea cups, tea pots, and more. My mind was racing with gift idea for many of my friends!


If you are looking for quality and flavorful tea in a huge variety of flavors as well as ways to help you brew it and serve it, EnjoyingTea.com is THE place to go. The prices are wonderful and after sampling their teas, I know this is where I will be heading in the future!

You can purchase any of the EnjoyingTea.com products on their website HERE!

Connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment