Sunday, June 7, 2015

Smaller Is Sometimes Lots Better



Some of you know this, but I have about 3 feet of hair. I've had long hair since I was 11 years old. For a few of you, that's longer than you have been alive! I've toyed with cutting it many times, but my husband really does love my long hair and so do I. Honestly, if I cut it now after this long I think it would be pretty traumatic!

Taking care of my hair is not as hard as you might think, but it is important and I do have some products that I really like to use. One is the kind of hairbrush I use. I've used a specific kind for a long time and they work great. But I was willing to give a new kind a try.


SH&SH sent me a nifty little hair brush to try out and so far I'm enjoying it. It is little! It's only about 6 inches long. Being so compact, it doesn't take up much room in a drawer or your purse. I like that. It's also very light weight. I've tried brushes in the past that weigh a ton after about 5 strokes through your hair.

I love the very long bristles. They are wavy which seems to help in not pulling out hair and helps a lot with detangling. Even when my hair is just out of bed crazy I have had no trouble with getting it nice and smooth and ready to go for the day. After washing my hair the little brush is really good. It seems to get through the wet tangles easily and with no damage to my hair or scalp.


I love how the ends of the bristles are rounded. The don't hurt your scalp and don't scrape causing damage like some bristles on brushes can. SH&SH even suggest that the massaging may increase circulation to the scalp and help with hair growth. I could handle that! One thing about getting older is thinning hair. No fun!


The little mirror on the back is a bonus. You always have one with you if you carry the brush along and I like that. One less thing to have to tote!


I like this little brush a lot and think it would be especially good for young girls. It's something they could hang on to well. I think my only real complaint is the length and width of the handle. I would like the handle to be just a little bit longer and large around so I could get a better grip on it. With arthritis setting in, it is getting harder to grip smaller things.

This would be a good additions to anyone's hair care supplies!

You can purchase your own SH&SH HERE!!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment