Monday, June 22, 2015

Need Help Staying Cool This Summer?


The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. 
 All opinions are those of the reviewer.

What if you found the answer to instantly cool your body down and wick away sweat effortlessly? Is it something you would want to get and keep?

I know my answer.....YES! I'll admit, staying cool is something I struggle with. As someone with a thyroid problem my temperature gauge is all messed up and I struggle with getting overheated or getting too cold. So when I learned about this nifty towel I was excited.

The Live Infinitely Forever Cool Cooling Towel is such a wonderful thing to have. The towel instantly lowers the temperature of your skin. I was surprised how quickly it does help with feeling overheated. You can feel the dramatic difference as it cools you off immediately. It has helped me out gardening in the heat, working on heavy duty cleaning in the house, helps with my pesky migraines and headaches, and more.


Here's how it works, when wet the sports towel's advanced cooling fabric activates and cools to around 30° below the average body temperature and stays that way for up to 4 hours. It really does work and it keeps working even for more than the 4 hours. It may not be as cool, but it remains cool for a long time. Also when you snap the towel several times, the cooling effect comes back and it cools down again.

The towel has and anti-bacterial treatment to reduce odors and prevent molding. It's made from and environmental-friendly PVA material and 100% non-toxic. The towel is extremely absorbent and wicks away water even when it is wet. I was really surprised at how well it does wick the water away and how much it really can hold. It's easy to care for and handy to have around all the time!

I'm really happy to have this towel and my guys like it as well. It would be a great gift for anyone who has to work a lot outside or does a lot of sports!

You can purchase your own Live Infinitely Forever Cool Cooling Towel HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment