Monday, June 15, 2015

A Versatile Product For Your Kitchen From The Cradle And On



I want to share with you today a different kind of product for me that I got to review. It's a Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray.

When I had babies, I tried as much as possible to make their food for them instead of purchase baby food. It cost a lot less and I could control what they were eating. But I no longer have babies at my house so you may be wondering why in the world I might be sharing this product with you. It's pretty simple, this is not just for baby food!


Don't get me wrong here, this is the perfect thing for parents to have when they do have babies. You can control what kind of food you give your little one, as well as portions size. It holds the right amount of food for a meal in each of the compartments and you can make plenty up ahead and pop them out, sealing them in a freezer bag or container.

But what do you do with most of the baby products when you no longer have the baby? This is one product you will hang on to because it can be used for so much more than just baby food.


There are so many ways to use this tray. I love it for freezing up homemade chicken broth. It holds the perfect amount that you can add to soups, sauces and potatoes as you cook. Homemade ice cream would freeze up perfectly in individual servings, as well as smoothies, popsicles and more. Have left over coffee? Freeze the coffee and use it to make fantastic iced coffee drinks. I really like it for small amounts of tomato paste that I can make up ahead and then pop into foods as I cook. You can even make big ice cubes with it. You can even bake in this! It's just like a cupcake pan!


Seriously, the number of things you can use this freezer tray for is only limited by your imagination. The tray is easy to use and comes with a lid, which I think is brilliant. You do need to make sure that you get the lid sealed properly over each of the outside compartments. You can see in the picture above that there is a little piece that has to be caught over the lip of the tray or it is not sealed. This tray is for virtually anything you need to bake, freeze or store.

This is one product that is highly versatile and is worth every penny! The company even sends along 25 recipes to make your own homemade baby food.

You can purchase your own Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment