Sunday, April 26, 2015

Thyroid Rite Has Been Helping Me Get Back On Track



For several years now I have been struggling with a thyroid condition and believe me, it is not fun. First it is very hard to diagnose and second, it is very hard to treat. What might work for one person, may not work for me and vice versa.

I have been trying natural supplements to help me deal with the symptoms and to help me get to feeling more like me, but finding the right one has been tough.


One I have recently been using is 100Naturals Thyroid Rite. Before I tell you how it has been doing for me here is what you should know specifically about it.

(a) Best Value for the Highest Strength Thyroid Supplement: This product is the highest strength natural thyroid booster available on the market. 120 caps in one bottle, twice as much as other brands. (b) Best Formula: this product contains 14 handpicked natural vitamins, herbal extracts, and minerals. This product not only supports healthy thyroid function, but also supports general well-being.
(c) Natural and Safe: Contains powerful natural extract Kelp, Schizandra , Ashwagandha Root , Bladderwrack , Cayenne Pepper to support optimal metabolism, energy and mood.
(d) Contains Five Essential Minerals: Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese and Molybdenum.
(e) Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.


I have been using this as directed (one pill in the AM and one in the early PM). I like only having to take two pills a day. So many herbal/natural supplements you have to take handfuls at a time. I won't say there has been huge improvements, but I will say that I feel better. I have more energy, I am sleeping better and my hands and feet are not as cold as they get most of the time. They are still cold, but not as cold!

It took me about 2 weeks to really start seeing a difference. The one thing I have noticed more than the energy is my concentration. I often have had trouble keeping focused on what I was doing  and paired with the lack of energy, it could get bad. Since taking the Thyroid Rite I have been able to stay on track more regularly and I feel like I am accomplishing more each day.

I'm by no means a doctor, so I can't say this is what anyone with a thyroid condition should take. I am saying for me it is working and I plan on continuing with it. If in doubt contact your doctor before taking this or any supplement!

You can purchase your own 100Naturals Thyroid Rite HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment