Thursday, April 9, 2015

Get A Great Cup Of Coffee With This Grinder


There is nothing like fresh ground coffee, brewed and sipped slowly. I love a wonderful cup of coffee and the fresher the beans are, the better. So I grind only enough beans for my coffee as I need, because once the bean is ground, the oils in them start to dry up faster and then it starts to lose it's flavor. No fun!


This is one reason why I like things like the Cozyna Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder. This grinder is a small one that does only little batches of beans at a time. It's perfect for grinding enough for one or two cups and especially for filling single k-cup refillable pods for your Keurig.


The grinder is super easy to operate. Just place the beans in the top part and grind them by attaching the handle to the top of the grinder. You turn the handle to the right for a fine grind and to the left for a more coarse grind. Easy!! Do not, however, expect to grind a lot of coffee fast. It doesn't work like that! Again, it is for small batches.

I also love the fact that I do not have to have batteries to operate this and it's quiet. Battery and electric grinders are very loud! It also has a small window in the collection part at the bottom of the grinder so you can see how much you have ground. I like that because I have figured out how much I need to see in the window for one of my refillable pods.


But, the grinder does not have to be used just for coffee beans. You could also use if for dried herbs and spices. I wouldn't put whole cinnamon sticks in it, but it did well with small broken pieces, cloves, allspice, and broken pieces of nutmeg.

This is a handy little grinder and would be super good for traveling. It's small and would take up little space as well as not needing electricity or batteries. Being made of stainless steel, it will hold up and perform well for along time!

You can purchase your own Cozyna Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment