Monday, March 2, 2015

Still Running Needles Across My Face And Loving It


I have to admit that I still am a little skeptical about derma rollers. I have mentioned them before and since then I have had a chance to try out one with smaller needles. Let's face it, the idea of running a bunch of tiny needles across your skin and especially on your face, is a little intimidating! 

Well after trying the Derma Roller System I can say it does hurt a little bit, but it does help your skin. After rolling it across my skin I applied some Hyaluronic Serum and noticed that it was working much better than I had experienced before. My skin felt so much softer and the moisturizing effect of the serum lasted longer. I'm still not thrilled with the idea of rolling a bunch of needles across my skin, but there have been some small changes in a few scars on my face. So, there is hope that over the long-haul there will be big improvement! Neat thing is you get help from the site on how to properly use and care for your derma roller, plus they help you figure out exactly what size derma roller you need to help with specific skin problems, even hair loss!



What is it the derma roller will do for you: 
~ Firmer and thicker skin Help smooth facial scars 
~ Stimulate collagen and elastin production 
~ Help with scar removal and stretch marks 
~ Stimulate hair growth 
~ Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines 
~ Save money from surgical and laser treatments 
~ Can be used on any part of the skin 
~ Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than just surface application.


The more I use the Derma Roller System, the better I feel about it. it does not hurt as much as I imagined it would and it really does seem to be helping my skin from a few scars looking lighter to some wrinkles slowly fading away!

This is one beauty tool you should consider trying out!! You can purchase your own HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment