Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Personalize Your Homes Walls With Bobee Decals





Hi, Lisa here today! I was super excited when Lois asked me to review this product. She knew I would love it!

What a simple way to add a little charm to your home! The Bobee wall decals are really, really nice! They have many choices of words and sayings as well as images to choose from. 


The wall decals are very simple to use and look wonderful. Installation is so easy that it’s really hard to make a mistake. I have the decal that says “Family”. It comes attached to a grid lined sheet that makes leveling and applying the decal a perfect job. If you find, like me, that you don't like it on the wall or at the level you first applied it, it can be peeled off the wall and re-applied numerous times, like in my case. 


The decal sticks very well, and is easily removed. The letters are cropped so there is no large film behind them that shows at an angle in the light like some wall decals have. It looks as if it was painted on the wall. 


I have had a lot of compliments about my new Bobee decal and would recommend them over all the others I have used in the past (and I have used many). They are durable, beautiful, and easy to apply and reapply if necessary. Plus you can have a custom made decal with a name or phrase of your choice.


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment