Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Entertaining Is So Easy Thanks To Francois et Mimi!



One of my favorite things to do is to entertain! We love having guests over for special events and even just for every day kind of things. When we got married, we decided that our home was not ours, but God's to use through us to help others and encourage others. Over the years we have had literally hundreds and hundreds of people in our home, and we have loved it.

So to me, having a few nice things to use for entertaining and enjoying our guest is pretty important. I am not by any means a showy person, far from it! In fact I prefer very simple things. That's why there are some products that I just love, for their simplicity and yet how lovely they still are! Plus they do the job and do it well.

Francois et Mimi is a company that has some wonderful products that I am completely enjoying using in our home. They sent me a few wonderful items to try out and I was thrilled with them!


The first product is the Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup Mugs. I don't even know where to begin with these. They are remarkable! My husband was kind of skeptical when we first got them. He didn't see why  we would really use them. He has changed that tune and is certainly singing another. I can not keep them clean long enough for him! I think I wash them at least once a day. He has been using them for everything from his morning oatmeal or grits to soup, casseroles, desserts, salad and more. He just loves them. And I really like them a lot too. The handle is easy to hold on to and it holds a lot of food! They aren't bad for a mega cup of coffee either!


The size is wonderful and being stoneware they hold the heat or cold of what you put in them for a good length of time. They are lead-free and you can wash them in the dishwasher.



The second product I got to try out is the Francois et Mimi Ice Cream Bowl, Pastel Colors Set. This is such a lovely little set of bowls! The colors are so cheerful and perfect to set a festive mood for any occasion!


I love the size. It's just enough for a few scoops of ice cream or a piece of cake with whipped cream on top and you can keep yourself from dishing up too much! LOL! We have used them for all kinds of things, similar to the Soup Mugs, but in much smaller portions. They are perfect for individual French Onion Soup servings!

One things I have enjoyed using them for is to place at the seat for each guest and if there is something we are serving that may be a little runny or they don't want against their other foods, they can serve it up in the small bowl. Plus it really adds a nice look to the table. And they are perfect for setting up a row of toppings for an ice cream bar at any party you may have. They hold enough for plenty of guest to enjoy all kinds of goodies on their treats!

The bowls are lead-free and are also dishwasher safe. We love them!!

You can purchase the Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup Mugs HERE!
(FYI ~ these sell out fast so if they are currently unavailable, keep watching!)
You can purchase the Francois et Mimi Ice Cream Bowl, Pastel Colors Set HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment