I don't know about you, but I hate cleaning our grill. Seriously, it is such a pain to clean. I think partly because it's not in the kitchen near the sink. I seem to have to go back and forth to it way too many times to do the job. That and I have a hard time reaching to the back of it.
Alpha Grillers has a fabulous product that has made cleaning so much easier! I really mean easier too!!
Looking for a New Grill Brush But Want to Avoid These Common Problems?
- Flimsy shaft bends under pressure..
- Bristles quickly flatten down and gum up with grease..
- Leaves scratch mark on your delicate porcelain coated grates.. - Burn hands when cleaning because the handle's too short..
- Can't clean between the rods and along the sides..
All these issues can be avoided!
Introducing the Alpha Grillers BBQ Grill Brush, The Best Grill Brush on The Market:
- Strong plastic reinforced twisted wire shaft that will not bend under pressure
- Stiff stainless steel bristles than won't flatten
- much stiffer than brass
- Safe for use with porcelain coated grills grates. Won't scratch your Weber grill
- Long handle (18"): perfect length to keep your hand away from the heat without losing pressure and control
- Innovative spiral bristle design allows you to easily clean edges, corners and deep between the grates
This grill brush is really a substantial brush. it's sturdy and solid and seems to be able to really take a hard job and make it easier. The fact that it is 18" long really makes it easier to clean with. You don't have to feel like you are climbing into the grill yourself to reach all the far corners and nooks. Since it is not brass, the bristles do not bend and flatten as you use it and it cleans off much easier. Plus since it is rounded it gets between things much better than those flat brushes do.
This is THE best grill brush we have ever owned and I can highly recommend it to you!