Saturday, January 31, 2015

Two Happy Dogs and One Purring Kitty Later.....



Taking care of your pets coat is not always easy, especially if your pet has long hair. All of our pets do, from both dogs to the cat. So grooming is something I get to do a lot. I'm always looking for ways to make it easier and more enjoyable for them.

Ramini Brands has a nifty Handheld Massaging Mitt that helps make grooming beneficial for your pets and you.


The mitt has these neat soft rubber tips on one side and the whole thing fits over your hand like a big fingerless glove. As you rub you hand over your pet's coat it massages their skin and helps remove loose hair. I was thrilled with how well it works. It doesn't remove tons of hair, but it helps keep their coat looking smooth and neat.

Our dogs love it and the cat will purr like crazy when we rub her back and tummy. I have found that their coats stay looking nicer, longer after a bath using the mitt.

I do have one small complaint. The wrist strap with velcro on the mitt has kind of rough edges and it does irritate my wrist if I wear it very long. With three pets all clamouring to get attention when I am using it, it can be a small problem.


Bender, our Newfie, would be glad to endorse this to anyone with a pet! He loves it! Problem is he gets so excited he doesn't sit or lay very still while we use it! LOL!!

You can purchase your own Ramini Brands Handheld Massaging Mitt HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful! I would love this for my dog and kitty and I am sure they would love it too! Thanks for sharing and awesome post!

    ReplyDelete