Thursday, January 29, 2015

PawedPet Protective Plush Pals


I love this!! What a wonderful idea! Please watch the video. I think you will love this as much as I do.


What a great way for kids to not only enjoy using their devices more, but to help them learn to protect and care for them.

Here's what one mom says about PawedPet:
"Pawdpet has become an essential piece of our family outings. Before the arrival of Pawdpet we invested in many different heavy duty protective style cases for both our phones and tablets, to ease our sense of mind while sharing our devices with our children. Pawdpet has brought a whole new level of protection, convenience, and style for our family. Our Pawdpet has saved the day by providing our children an extra snuggle, a playmate, and an innovative way to watch movies via their tablet. We are often leaving the store, park, restaurant, and school with people asking,"where can I get my own Pawdpet?" -Sylvia, mom of two kids (8 and 7 years-old)

If you would like to learn more you can find all the information right HERE! This to me, is a no brainer product and a smart idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment