Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Feel Like Rolling Needles Across Your Face? You May After You Learn What I Did!



Finding new and interesting things to help my skin look, feel, and stay young has been fun for me. There are tons of products on the market. But one thing I had never tried out before was a Derma Roller.


Petunia Skincare sent me a 1.0 MM Derma Roller (540 needles) to try out along with some Professional Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Revitalize Eye Serum.

Let me just say right up front, the idea of running something across my skin that has 540 tiny needles on it, well it was a scarey thought! I wasn't too keen on the idea, but I was willing to try it after hearing so much about them.

Here are the reasons you would use a derma roller: Superficial acne scarring,  Deep scars and stretch marks,  Sagging skin,  Wrinkles and fine lines,  Bumpy or dimply skin.

What is it the derma roller will do for you:
  • Firmer and thicker skin 
  • Help smooth facial scars
  • Stimulate collagen and elastin production
  • Help with scar removal and stretch marks
  • Stimulate hair growth
  • Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Save money from surgical and laser treatments
  • Can be used on any part of the skin 
  • Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than just surface application.

Well after trying the Derma Roller I can say it does hurt a little bit, but it does help your skin. After rolling it across my skin I applied the Hyaluronic Serum and noticed that it was working much better than I had experienced before. My skin felt so much softer and the moisturizing effect of the serum lasted longer. 

I'm still not thrilled with the idea of rolling a bunch of needles across my skin, but there have been some small changes in a few scars on my face. So, there is hope that over the long-haul there will be big improvement! Neat thing is you get and e-book with the purchase of the Derma Roller to help you learn how to use it and care for it properly. Very helpful!!


The Hyaluronic Serum is just lovely. It is much thicker than most I have tried and it feels so nice going on. It absorbs into my skin quickly and feels great. I have noticed that in combination with the Derma Roller, my skin really is looking healthier.


The Revitalize Eye Serum is fantastic! I've mentioned before how I have kind of saggy eyelids. Since I have been using the Eye Serum I have seen a huge difference in that. Yes, some of it is just the way my eyelids are, but the part that has been affected by gravity and age looks a lot better. Even my husband has noticed that my eyes look younger! Now you have to love that kind of compliment!

Petunia Skincare has some fantastic products. I am happy I was able to try them out and think they would be a wonderful addition to your skincare routine! Be brave and try a Derma Roller especially. You might be pleasantly surprised at the results!

You can purchase the products at the following links:

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment