Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Washing Your Face By Using An Oleavine Konjac Sponge


There is something about being able to wash your face, get it clean, exfoliate your skin, and keep the pH balanced all with one product. It feels wonderful to not put any more chemicals on my face than I have to and still keep my skin looking and feeling good.

Oleavine has a wonderful 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge that helps you keep your skin feeling and looking great without using a traditional cleanser or even a natural cleanser.


Here is some great info you should know: 
~100% Natural, Eco-Friendly and Biodegradeable - They get the Konjac fiber from the volcanic plains in South Korea, that are free of chemicals, pollution and irritants.
~ Luxuriously gentle exfoliation for daily use. Soft enough for a baby's skin while still providing effective exfoliation. Relaxing and gentle for daily use even on the most sensitive skin. Say goodbye to the irritation caused by harsher exfoliating methods and expensive electronic gadgets. You don't even need to use a face cleanser, unless you want to. Fantastic for battling blackheads and breakouts! ~ New and Improved Teardrop Shape can be used for the face and body. New ergonomically designed teardrop shape fits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the soft rounded point allows you to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your eyes. Ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body. You'll love using it in the shower or by the mirror!
~Free From Chemicals, Pollution and Irritants
~ 100% Biodegradable and Sustainable (You can even plant it in your flowerbed or compost when you want to retire it)
~ Not Tested on Animals, and Vegan Friendly
~ Has NO Added Dyes or Colorants


I love using a Konjac sponge on my face. I have several areas that are an on again - off again problem area with dryness. It's frustrating to have these small patches that can become so dry they can show up under makeup like a sore thumb. It's especially bad in the winter. Using the Oleavine Konjac Sponge helps alleviate the dry patches and keep them better in check.

When I add moisturizer after using the sponge, I don't have to add as much as I normally would. The sponge exfoliates the skin so well, that it becomes soft and supple, not in need of as much to keep it that way.

Using it in the shower is wonderful. Winter skin can be a real problem not just on your face. Using the Konjac sponge has helped me keep my knees, elbows, and feet from getting over-dried and keeps the rough patches in check. I love that!!

It's so easy to use. Just get it wet, rub all over your skin and then hang the sponge up to dry using the string that is attached to it. It dries out fairly quickly and is handy for the next use. I keep mine hanging on a small suction cup on our bathroom mirror.


If you have never tried a Konjac Sponge, I suggest you try one out. I love using them and the Oleavine Konjac Sponge is one of the nicest ones I have used. The shape is perfect for your hand and it is larger than others I have used before.

You can buy your own Oleavine 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge HERE.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment