Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Zubels Organic Toys Make A Soft and Safe Gift For Your Little Ones



Zubels are Eco-Friendly 100% organic cotton hand knit characters. These super cute toys are the perfect gift for any little one in your life.  I received the Cheerleader (pink red) 12" doll. She is just adorable and the perfect gift for one of the little girls I am gifting this Christmas.

Isn't she just adorable?

All of the toys from Zubels are made of super soft 100% organic cotton and they have vibrant colors. I think it is wonderful that they don’t contain any toxic chemicals and have been tested to ensure they are 100% safe. That means the toys are good for babies and older kids as well. And Zubels has minimal packaging. By not packaging their product with excessive and needless packaging there is less waste of resources and less waste for the landfill.


Many of the toys they offer are larger dolls (12") and they have smaller ones that are rattles (7"). They also have a wonderful variety of characters to pick from, so you can find something to fit a specific theme or something that you know your child would love. It's a cheerful site to peruse through.


What I love about these toys is they are completely washable. You just hand wash them in a mild detergent, roll up in a towel to absorb excess moisture and allow to dry laying flat. You can't say that about many stuffed toys for children.

Zubels also carries so many other wonderful products, clothing, hats, booties and more. Going through their website was so much fun. I found all kinds of things I would love to give to several new moms and special kiddos in my life. They are products that are super cute and I can feel good about giving because they are safe and eco-friendly, plus the prices are amazingly good! You have to love that.


I would recommend the Zubel Eco-Friendly Toys to anyone out there looking for eco-friendly and safe toys for their baby or older child. The only problem is trying to decide which character or characters to get. There are so many and they are all adorable!

You can purchase any of the Zubels products HERE!

Connect with Zubels on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment