Have you ever really thought about headphones? Did you ever wonder why there are so many kinds and styles? Headphones are a very personal thing.
- Our product is headphones designed for sleep. At less than 1/4" total thickness, you can barely feel the foam-covered speakers lying flat against your ears. Earhooks made from soft, rubber-coated moldable memory wire provide a custom fit. Our headphones are compatible with all devices that accept a standard headphone plug.
- Add our optional in-line microphone with single-button remote to answer phone calls, play, pause, and skip music tracks without touching your phone.
- Satin eye mask, sturdy-sided travel case, and two pairs of replacement foams included.
- Download our free Music Controller App to shut your music automatically when you fall asleep.
- At less than 1/4" thick, these soft, foam-covered headphones are the THINNEST IN THE WORLD. The on-ear design lies so flat, our headphones practically disappear between your ears and the pillow.
- Our earhooks are made from gentle, rubber-coated memory wire, INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE for a custom fit. Wear the cable down your back and tighten with the cable slider to keep our headphones secure all night.
- Our headphones are the PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION. Keep them safe on-the-go with the included sturdy-sided travel case and one-year manufacturer's warranty. And for long rides, they also come with a comfy satin eye mask.
- Our headphones now come with an OPTIONAL INLINE MICROPHONE WITH REMOTE - a necessity for the many who use our headphones as their all-day everyday headphones. Our single-button remote is compatible with most smartphones and allows you to answer phone calls, play, pause, and skip music tracks without touching your phone.
One thing that was really nice was the case to store the headphones in. It's sturdy and definitely protects them and keeps them handy in one place. The eye mask that comes with it is okay, similar to the majority you find on the market. We've tried others we like better, but it works. Having 2 pairs of replacement foams is a great idea, and one that a lot of headphones don't have.
My son was not really pleased with them though. He adjusted them as best he could but seemed to have trouble with the cord the whole time he was trying them out. I think part of it is he is quite tall and the cord was just not long enough for him. He felt like everytime he moved his head he had to readjust the headphones.
The other thing he mentioned specifically was the sound quality. This is something really important to him and he was far from impressed. He said it was just adequate for his taste.
My husband on the other hand thought they were okay. He said they fit fine over his ears and they were easy for him to adjust. The sound quality did not seem to be something he was too concerned about and said he would be glad to use the headphones all the time. He likes how they lay flat on your ears so if you roll on your side they don't poke you or come off.
In one house, two very different opinions. Headphones really are a personal thing. Who knows, if our younger son tried them out we may have a third opinion!