Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Best Thing Besides My Socks To Keep My Feet Warm This Winter ~ The Nikko 168 Ceramic Heater



Every home has a spot or two, or even three that gets cold in the winter. It just never seems to get enough heat. My feet would be two of those spots. LOL!

Seriously though, our master bath is on the north side of our home and the wind comes down off Lake Michigan and is cold, very cold on that wall! So it's tough to keep our bathroom warm in the winter. Nikko Lighting sent me a small heater to test out and I know our bathroom is going to be cozy all winter long now. It's the Nikko 168 Ceramic Heater.


Here are a few facts you should know:

  • They are one of the only 2 manufactures that passed the Underwriters Laboratory Safety Compliance (UL LISTED) / Safe Ceramic Heater Design. 
  • Nikko Lighting maintains a strict guideline on quality control during production and after production. 
  • They guarantee all components assembled to manufacture the Nikko 168 or PH161 Ceramic safe heaters and are UL Listed. 
  • The power supply cord is insulated to withstand 300 volt current /temperature 212 degree Fahrenheit and the motor lead wire is rated at 600 volt / 212 degree Fahrenheit. (Our wiring components do not get hot.) 
  • If your heater is not UL LISTED, do not buy it. Their factory is a ISO Certified Manufacture. UL LISTED = SAFE QUALITY CERAMIC HEATER.
This little heater is the perfect size for a small space or for one person with really cold feet all the time. It's lightweight, compact (only 11" tall) and easy to use. It would be great for campers, RV's, cabins, and lots of other small spaces.


The controls are very easy to understand and use and the knobs are not loose. That's a very good thing. Someone or something can't just bump one of the control knobs and move it. That's a nice safety feature. I was very surprised at how much heat and air this little thing puts out. We have used it quite a few times now and have yet to turn it up full blast. The fan is also not very loud, which means it won't interrupt things going on in you home.


Another safety feature I love is the safety shut off switch on the bottom of the heater. With our house full of pets who can get pretty rambunctious sometimes I'm very happy about this little switch. Just knowing that if the heater gets bumped over it will shut off automatically is some peace of mind! A further safety feature is an automatic shut off if the wires get too hot. I'm sure we have all heard of homes burning from space heater fires, so knowing this little safety feature is a wonderful!


I also like the handle to carry and move it. The heater is lightweight and compact but having a small handle to grab just makes using it so much nicer and convenient. 

We are impressed with this little heater and are very happy to have it. My feet are happy too!! I can highly recommend it to you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment