Saturday, December 6, 2014

InStyler Hair Products Are Worth Every Penny!


I am thrilled to share with you some amazing products I was able to try (with a few friends) that I got through Vocalpoint, products from InStyler. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun my friends and I had trying them out, and I am not sure which one of us was more excited.

Not being a very savy hair person I was happy that my friends are. All three of them do a lot more with their hair than I do, but I have found a product that I can not only understand but actually use and easily.


The products we tried out are the InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron, InStyler Ionic Styler Pro, and InStyler Tulip Auto Curler. 

My friend Kendyll wanted to try out all three. She had a lot of fun experimenting but settled on the Tulip. here are her before and after photos.

Kendyll's hair is very thick, so it took a whil to curl all of her hair. By the time she was done her hair looked amazing. Not only was it curled beautifully it was also much smoother and no fly-aways. She said at first it was hard to get just the right amount of hair to use in the ulip, but after a while it got easier. And she loves it, so did everyone else.

On my hair we used the MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron. I've mentioned before how I have 3 feet of hair. It's wavy and I tend to have lots of fly-aways. Here are my before and after photos.


The one thing we really noticed about my hair after using the Rotating Iron was that it was so much more shiny and glossy. There were still a few fly-aways, but nothing compared to before. My friends mentioned how smooth it looked compared to before. I've never had my hair so straight like this and I love it. It took no time to do and I can even handle it by myself, which I can not say about other products I have tried. It's not easy working with this much hair!

Sharon tried the Ionic Styler Pro and pretty much fell in love with the thing! Here are her before and after photos.
  

She was thrilled with how easy it was to use on her short hair and how much more volume she had. She had been trying to style her hair for a long time with just a regular curling iron and it never gave her the lift and volume she wanted. We were shocked at how much the Ionic Styler Pro lifted her hair up in just one pass. It was amazing! 

I can honestly say that all of us were thrilled with the InStyler products. They are so easy to use and come with very clear directions on how to use and ways to style. What I love is that they even have tips for which ones are best for what types of hair. For someone who does not style her hair a lot, that's really good. I can't begin to tell you the times I have debated about products and did not have a clue what would be good for my hair and what would not.

You can purchase any one of the products by going HERE!!

Right now you can get a 30% discount on up to 2 tools. Yep 30%!! It's good until 11/31/15. Just use this code at checkout: SAVE30 These would make an awesome Christmas present and with the discount ones that you could afford!

I received products through Vocalpoint from InStyler for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment